ADV G ALLY
- Matriculated in 1978.
- Taught in High School at St Thomas Secondary School from 1984 until 1986.
- Taught as a relief teacher at Chapman Secondary School in 1987
- Admitted as an Advocate on 3 August 1989.
- Started practice at Port Elizabeth Society of Advocates 1990.
- Served as a Legal Advisor in the Public Service
- Joined the Johannesburg Society of Advocates 2012.
Fields of Expertise
- Motion Court
- Commercial law
- Personal Injury cases
- Labour law
- Constitutional law
- Family law
- Public service law and administration
- Education law
- Participated as an Assessor in criminal trials.
- Served as an Assessor in Labour appeals.
- Motion Court and Family law.
- Education Law 1997 – 2001.
- Public Service Law 2001 – 2012.
- Presently serving on the Commission on Higher Education and Training
Date of Admission
3 August 1989
(t) +2711 223 8000
(f) +2711 223 8231
(m) +2782 886 7875