ADV A SHUDE
- I attended the National University of Lesotho and graduated with an LLB degree in 2008.
- I have worked in the Lesotho Mounted Police Service for 12 years.
- I did general Policing for 2 years, then moved to Police Training College where I taught Law of Evidence and Human Rights to Police Recruits.
- Thereafter I transferred to head the Aliens Control Office (Immigration Office within the Police).
- I had a team of 20 Police Officers under my command. I dealt mostly with illegal immigration and related offences, such as Human and Drug Trafficking.
- I have worked with Old Mutual as a Personal Financial Advisor for 2 years.
Fields of Expertise
- Criminal Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Unopposed Motions
- Opposed Motions
Date of Admission
5 December 2015
(t) +2711 223 8000
(f) +2711 223 8011
(m) +2763 083 8551